St Teresa’s School is a catholic school where each child is nurtured to grow as a happy, faith-filled learner who is inspired to achieve excellence.
Our vision is that our young people who graduate from St Teresa’s:
- are empowered in the knowledge that God loves them the way they are – unique, with particular capabilities, gifts, talents and potential
- are creative, energetic, and enterprising
- seize the opportunities offered by new knowledge and technologies to secure a sustainable, socially just, cultural, economic, and environmental future for our country
- work to create an Aotearoa New Zealand in which Māori and Pākehā recognise each other as full Treaty partners, and in which all cultures are valued for the contributions they bring
- continue to develop the values, knowledge, and competencies that will enable them to live full and satisfying lives
- are confident, connected, actively involved, and lifelong learners