You are very welcome to enrol your child at St Teresa’s School.
We have a three part process for new enrolments:
1. Meet the Principal
2. Complete enrolment details
3. School Visits
1. Meet informally with the Principal
This is an opportunity for us to get to know about your family’s needs. If you wish, we will show you around the school, and introduce you to your child’s first teacher if possible. You will be welcome to ask any questions you wish and we will provide you with any information you need to support your enrolment. We will also give you information about uniforms and stationery at this visit. At this meeting we will establish which forms you need to complete, depending on your type of enrolment.
2. We will give you an enrolment pack to complete. This includes the following:
- Details of our online enrolment form
- Attendance Dues Agreement form from the Wellington Archdiocese
- Preference Form (if applicable)
- We will need to view and photocopy your child’s:
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation certificate
- Passport and Visa paperwork (if applicable)
- If you are enrolling your child under the preference scheme, we will also need a copy of your child Baptism Certificate.
3. School Visits – New Entrant children usually have 2-3 school visits prior to starting school. We can also arrange a school visit for older children if needed.
It’s easy – so come in and visit!